Updates from Europe
June 30, 2017
by Gjermund Frostad
Mikael Persson did a really well at the GP in Hungary. He only missed first place both days by a very small margin. He and his team are now on their way to Greece for the next round of the Enduro GP.
Read the full Yamaha Europe race report here
2017 FIM EnduroGP World Championship Standings (After Round 4)
1. Davide Soreca (ITA), Honda, 162pts
2. Mikael Persson (SWE), Yamaha, 141pts
3. Brad Freeman (GBR), Beta, 140pts
4. Matteo Cavallo (ITA), Beta, 113pts
5. Kirian Mirabet (ESP), Sherco, 108pts
6. Antti Hanninen (FIN), Husqvarna, 88pts
Mikael Persson in Hungary.
One happy guy at the podium.
Mathias Plessers had a great showing at the Italian MXGP.
Mathias rode in the EMX 300 class and went 8-10 in the heats.